Meet Walter & Gregory
Gregory and Walter, a well-known couple in the Dunedin area, have led our team for over 20 years. Living locally allows both to be hands on owners making them always available for our team and our guests.
· Hair and Makeup Team for Fashion Week Tampa Bay several years running
· Editorial work in Bay Magazine, Tampa Bay Magazine, Canadian Life, Brazil's’ Elle, Destinations Publications
· On location in the US and abroad for photo shoots and fashion shows
· Touring with several premium hair, skincare and makeup brands for the Premier and American Beauty shows nationwide as a platform artist for Lox extensions, Loreal, Bio-Ionic and others
· Led his team and other stylists from area salons, to create the hair and makeup for Wearable Art, a Dunedin Fine Art Center, art fashion show, all 15 years
· Television- Hair and makeup backstage and onstage for HSN, Evine, Many of our local programming
The Salon GW staff, along with Gregory and Walter, are deeply involved with Dunedin and many Pinellas County organizations.
· Founding member of the DDMA
· Proud members of The Dunedin Chamber of Commerce
· Co-Founders of the City of Dunedin Arts and Cultural Advisory
· Current member of the CRA (Community Redevelopment Advisory Committee) for the City of Dunedin – for 20+ Years ( City LinK)
· Alumni of the Pinellas Leadership Class of 2007, Served on the Executive Board for 4 years after graduation.
· Member of Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Equality Florida and Founder of North Pinellas Pride
Salon Owner/ Brand Director
Gregory has worked most of his 35 year career in this location. He works with Manager Andi to keep the education, product selection and atmosphere , in the salon, top notch.
A board member of our Dunedin Chamber of Commerce and active with the city keep our team "in the know".
Level 4 Stylist / Salon Manager
Andi is a passionate and versatile stylist and makeup artist bringing 9+ years of experience behind the chair, on runway and editorial work as well as television. Originally from Michigan, she is happy to now call the amazing community of Dunedin, home. Andi specializes in beautiful lived-in luxurious colors as well as mens and womens cutting techniques.
Level 4 Stylist/Trainer
Mary, a licensed hairstylist since age 16, is a creative, talented, award winning stylist, who has invested in quality education throughout her career to become a specialist in hair coloring and cutting for women.
As a level 4 stylist, She provides training for newly licensed stylists at Salon GW. Mary is passionate about giving clients an upscale salon experience and delivers a professional service through the art of hairdressing.
Level 2 Stylist
“Originally from Dublin, Ireland, Fionn first discovered his passion for hair while growing up around family owned salons. Early exposure to the industry & an authentic, personal style make him enthusiastic to go above & beyond for every client. Specializing in on trend bobs, layered haircuts, lived in blondes & dimensional brunettes, Fionn guarantees a luxe experience & the hair of your dreams.”
Level 3 Stylist/ Education Team Facilitator
Hair has always been my passion! Former michigander,just living my dream! I have 30+ years of experience and education to share with the Dunedin community. My strengths lie in creating stylish manageable cuts and/or color enhancements that work best for each individual guest!–
Level 1 Stylist
Camille is a fun, loving, creative soul. She is an aveda graduate, with a year of associate training under Level 4 stylist Mary Knaus. Excited to be apart of Salon GW, she is talented makeup artist who started creating at a young age. Hair Color sparks fire in her creative mind and pairs great with the sassy haircuts she is known for. she loves bringing the beauty out of all her clients.
Izzy transitioned recently from Guest services to our Associate program under the direction of Level 4 Stylist Mary Knaus.
Experienced in many types of color, foiling, balayage and cutting techniques, she is a great addition to our team.
Loren is a bright and talented new stylist. She enjoys consulting with her clients to understand their lifestyle and personality to make sure their style she recommends is a great fit. Loren brings out the clients style by helping them realize their hair goals. Specializing in all types color and on-trend blonding services as well as Precision cutting for both Men and Women.
Vanessa, a recent Aveda graduate began with Salon GW as a Guest Services Coordinator. She has transitioned into the Associate program and will earn what we like call her Masters degree under one of our Education Director and Level 4 stylist. Krista Brown. We are lucky to find and cultivate this great talent.
Shay, a recent Paul Mitchell Academy graduate began with Salon GW as a Guest Services Coordinator. She has transitioned into the Associate program and will earn what we like call her Masters degree under one of our Level 4 stylist and Manager, Andi Manuilow We are lucky to find and cultivate this great talent.
Nell is the Mom of the salon. Her role is to keep the team ready and supplied at all times. Just say hi to her when you come in to experience the "Southern Charm" we all love.
Walter is our behind the scenes guy that keeps our salon running, sanitized and ready to roll with our Manager Andi. He is often seen in and out throughout the day. If you are an early bird, you will see him before the sun comes up starting his day watering our flowers along the trail!
351 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
We are located on the corner of Main Street and the Pinellas Trail in downtown Dunedin.
Copyright © 2020 Salon GW Dunedin - All Rights Reserved.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (727) 738-0920